As we navigate how to proceed this year, three key points we will focus on:
1. Food Safety
2. Employee Safety
3. Safe Environment for our Customers
We ask that you be mindful and do not come if you are sick, have symptoms of COVID-19, or have come in contact with someone with COVID-19. We are not the place to gather socially with your friends & family this year. We will have clearly marked 'Entry' & 'Exit' signage. You will have to wear masks & practice physical distancing (6′) in all areas of our farm. If we reach capacity, we will implement a one family in/one family out.
We are following recommendations from the Oregon Department of Agriculture and the CDC to meet safety and sanitation requirements.
We are truly thankful for the outpouring of love and support from our wonderful customers. Things will be different this season, but one thing hasn't changed.... our commitment to providing our community with healthy, local and fresh produce grown on our 5th generation family farm.
What we're doing to keep you safe:
1. Employees will wear masks and gloves
at the u-pick stand & when handling produce
2. Sanitizing the counter, scale &
credit card machine between customers
3. Providing additional hand cleaning stations
4. Practicing physical distancing (6')
5. No employee is allowed to work when feeling ill
6. Plexiglass is installed at the paystations
COVID 19 U-Pick Rules
1. Masks are required (Age 3+)
2. Absolutely NO EATING fruit while
u-picking. Please leave any personal food
& beverages in your car.
3. No personal containers allowed on farm.
We will provide you with boxes.
4. NO Pets allowed on the farm or in the
parking area. Please leave them home.
5. Must wash hands upon entry & exit
6. Children must abide by safety rules and remain with parents at all times.
We ask that you be patient as we try to find what works best for us.